Chasing Rainbows story line
Chasing Rainbows clarifies the explosive issue that’s dividing our nation: The Battle between the Evangelical Church and the Gay Movement in America.
Filmmaker Greg Andermann, an average Strait American Guy, walks us through the first-ever raw, unbiased, educational, humorous and in-depth look at Civil Unions and Gay Marriage. A revealing portrayal of why Americans think and feel the way they do about homosexuality and Gay Marriage.
Chasing Rainbows presents the exclusive up-close personal and real truth behind the people, the families, the issues and the religious opposition. Expect the unexpected because the hard facts are brutal…and the real truth is uncomfortable. Chasing Rainbows is the film that says it all…
- Short Synyposis:The battle between the Evangelical Church and the Gay movement in America or LGBT all started in Hawaii. Both of these diverse groups are actually searching for their true identity. Yet they both share the same hopes, the same desires and want their own piece of the American Dream. They both simply want to be heard, affirmed and become a part of mainstream American culture.
- MPAA: Not rated
- Duration: 1:25:00
- TV System: NTSC
- Aspect Ratio: 1.78:1
- Format(s): HD, 1080p
- Available Territories: Worldwide
- Director: Greg Andermann
- Writer(s): Greg Andermann
- Producer(s): Greg Andermann
- Production Co.: Agape Film Partners, Inc.
- Official website: http://chasingrainbowsfilm.com/
- Official Trailer: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/4456
- Press Kit:
- Video on-demand: https://vimeo.com/ondemand/4456
- Screener Available: Yes
- Film placed: