Doyle Bramhall II LIVE at the Great Wall of China story line
This 70 min HD broadcast musical event and DVD features a once in a lifetime performance by Doyle at the Great Wall of China, along with exclusive interviews with Doyle in the City of Beijing during his visit to China.
The commentary given by Eric Clapton describes Doyle as one of only a handful of guitar players that have the gift. Eric Clapton performs with Doyle on this broadcast and has so much respect for the young singer / guitarist, as to record four of his songs.
Roger Waters went through painstaking efforts to find the one singer/guitarist who could replace David Gilmour, and to his delight and fans of Pink Floyd, found Doyle Bramhall II.
HD Broadcast will also include an HD documentary highlighting Doyle’s experiences throughout the music industry with a handful of Doyle’s performances with Sheryl Crow, Roger Waters and Eric Clapton.
- Short Synopsis: Doyle Bramhall II brings forth blistering guitar work comparable with legendary artists Stevie Ray Vaughn and Eric Clapton from the steps of the Great Wall of China.
- MPAA: Not rated
- Duration: 1:10:00
- Released: May 20, 2006
- TV System: NTSC
- Aspect Ratio:
- Format(s): HD, 1080p
- Available Territories: Worldwide
- Director: Phil Chilvers
- Writer(s): Cary Floyd, Chad Floyd
- Production Co.: I-Mag Video, WOW Music Group, New World Distribution
- Cast: Doyle Bramhall II, Mike Elizondo, JJ Johnson
- Official website:
- Official Trailer:
- Press Kit:
- Video on-demand:
- Screener Available: Yes
- Film placed: